Part Time Jobs Requirements

To work part-time in the UAE, you typically need the following documents: a valid UAE residence visa, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your sponsor (employer or spouse) outlining the terms of your part-time work, a labour card if you work in a free zone, a labour contract with your employer, your Emirates ID card for identification, a local bank account for salary deposits, and health insurance, though it may not always be required. Regulations can vary, so it’s best to check with the relevant authorities or your employer for specific requirements.

Residence Visa: You must have a valid UAE residence visa. Some free zones may allow you to work on a visa from a different emirate, but it’s best to check the specific regulations of the free zone or emirate where you plan to work.

No Objection Certificate (NOC): A NOC from your sponsor (employer or spouse) stating that they have no objection to you working part-time. This document should outline the terms and conditions of your part-time work, such as working hours and job responsibilities.

Labour Card: If you work in a free zone, you may need a labour card issued by the free zone authority.

Labour Contract: A contract with your employer outlining the terms and conditions of your employment, including your salary, working hours, and job responsibilities.

Emirates ID: Your Emirates ID card, which serves as your official identification in the UAE

Bank Account: You may need a local bank account for your employer to deposit your salary.

Health Insurance: While not always required for part-time workers, having health insurance is recommended to cover any medical expenses.